You can be safe in the knowledge that you are dealing with a professional who has gained a wealth of experience in the design industry, whether it be a renovation, colour schemes, lighting themes, flooring, curtains & blinds – our professional service and attention to detail, ensures you get the look you want, on time, on budget and to your complete satisfaction, every time.
Firstly, you may ask yourself …
- I’m pretty good at DIY, but who can I ask for help and advise to get me started?
- I am finding it difficult to choose the right colour scheme for the bedroom – I could really do with some help, but I’m not sure who I can ask.
- I would like to have a new kitchen but need help with style, products, colours and planning.
- I need to de-clutter and reorganize my living space, but where do I start?
- I’m thinking of renovating the bathroom, but how much will it cost?
- I wonder if an interior designer can help me?
This is where I think we can to help you…
- This is an opportunity for you to discuss your plans and ideas with a professional.
- Everyone has different ideas and expectations, we aim to provide and satisfy your individual needs and requirements.
- We believe in engaging and working with you to meet your anticipated goal.
- We can provide innovative solutions in ways, which are clearly measured and controlled.
What you can expect from the On-Site Consultation?
At the consultation we will assess the areas requiring attention and discuss with you your plans and ideas. This may include:
- A proposed renovation on a particular area of the property
- Furniture arrangement or selection
- Flooring suggestions
- A colour scheme
- Lighting themes for walls, ceiling or feature lighting
- Consider best use of space under review.
The consultation fee is $275 (incl. GST), which usually takes between one and one half hours. This will include written feed-back outling observations and recommendations made by Interior Designs SA, and often this is all that is necessary for you to get started on the project yourself.
What does a Design Concept include?
Depending on the scope of work, you may require further help from Interior Designs SA to plan and put together a design concept e.g., a bathroom, dining room or living space, or maybe a lighting theme or a design for an external space. Whatever is required, we can provide a design concept for you.
Interior Designs SA will put together a mood board of ideas, together with quotes from relevant trades people. This will enable you to make choices to complete the project. You can use this design concept to start and manage the project yourself, or you may prefer to have Interior Designs SA project manage this for you.
Project Management – How does this work?
Interior Designs SA can project manage the entire renovation, under the Terms and Conditions of the Proposal, leaving you to relax knowing that the project is in capable hands. Interior Designs SA will be on-hand to co-ordinate with reputable and reliable trades people from start to finish, to complete the work to your entire satisfaction.
This service allows for 6 hours shopping (if required), to help you select the finishing touches and furnishings to achieve the look that suits you.
Gift Vouchers for an On-site Consultation – something for that very Special Occasion
We all have special people in our lives and all of us have the need to give that little something special from time to time, but don’t know what to give.
We think we have the answer.
A Gift Voucher is the ideal gift – whether it be for: a Wedding, Birthday, Anniversary or just someone special in your life, this service will enable your special person to arrange an On-site Consultation and be able to tackle that renovation job they have always wanted to do.